We are permanently looking for talented and motivated students and young professionals with a background in electrical engineering, physics, computer science and product design.
- a collaborative, open and friendly work environment
- flat hierarchies
- competitive compensation packages
- flexible work hours
- working from home solutions
- 30 vacation days
- fresh fruits and you won't go thirsty either
We are looking for: Student employee for firmware and GUI development
About your job as a student employee:
You are going to support us in the development of firmware for ARM microcontrollers and of graphical user interfaces (GUIs) for control and communication. The microcontrollers are one of the key parts of our development kits which we provide to customers for the evaluation of our laser scanners in order to demonstrate our products' capabilities.
- Embedded software development for ARM microcontrollers in C
- Good knowledge in the language C is mandatory
- Software documentation
- Initial operation and debugging
- Preknowledge in electrical engineering and the programming of microcontrollers is preferable
- Experience with MATLAB is of advantage
- A dynamic and young company with flat hierarchies
- Exciting tasks and a lot of creative leeway
- Becoming part of an extremely motivated and experienced team
- Flexible working hours between 30 and 80 hours per month with at least 17,50€ per hour (depending on the qualification)
- A comfortable work atmosphere, close to the University of Kiel campus (650 m walking distance)
Please, email your application with your CV to email@example.com.